Edit an Employee's COVID-19 Survey Schedule
If your organization is using recurring, scheduled surveys for COVID-19 symptom screening, you can edit an employee's survey schedule in either the desktop portal or the mobile roster.
Editing a survey schedule in the desktop portal:
1. From an employee's page, navigate to their Surveys & Forms on the left-hand side, and then click on Edit Survey Settings in the top-right corner. If they have more than one survey available to them, choose that survey from the drop-down on the left first.
2. Edit the employee's survey schedule and click Save.
Editing a survey schedule in the mobile roster:
- Open the mobile roster by tapping on your roster link for today.
- Once you have clicked on the link you will see a list of your team members.
- Tap on the team member who's schedule you would like to edit.
- To change the time, tap the time on the day you want to change. When the time selector pops up just use your finger scroll and select the hour and minute of choice. Tap 'save' to return to the employee's schedule.
- To add a day, tap the checkbox on the left of the day you want to add. When the time selector pops up, just use your finger to scroll and select the hour and minute of choice. Tap 'save' to return to the employee's schedule.
- To remove a day simply uncheck the checkbox on the left of whichever days you want to remove.
- When you're done editing your employee's schedule just tap save in the upper right hand corner of your screen to return to your roster list.