What if I Have
If you have questions regarding
using TeamSense, this would be a great
opportunity to contact your organization's
TeamSense Admins. They would be able to help
with most general questions regarding how to
use TeamSense and checking that your
information is correct.
They can also help with issues that
might need extra help to be resolved, in which
case they can contact the TeamSense Support
Team with the relevant information. For
security reasons, it would have to be an admin
that reaches out to us to make any
changes. Admins can reach out to our Support
Team at Support@TeamSense.com
I Can't Receive Texts
1. There are a few reasons an individual might not receive texts from TeamSense. Start by checking the following:
- Is the employee's mobile number in TeamSense correct? Use the admin dashboard to double-check the employee's phone number.
- Did the employee have their phone on and have a network connection when the message was sent?
2. If the employee's mobile number and connection look good, it's possible the individual's carrier is blocking TeamSense messages as spam. The employee can try texting Start to the typical TeamSense number used by your company. If that doesn't improve text delivery, find out the individual's cell carrier and contact TeamSense Support so we can help!
3. In the meantime, if an employee needs to access a form, there are a few things you can try:
- The employee can try using go.teamsense.com to send themselves a menu of forms available to them in TeamSense
- The employee can try texting an SMS keyword to their organization's TeamSense number.
- An admin can update the employee's notification preference in the admin dashboard to include email so the employee can receive messages via email while we troubleshoot text issues!
Usually, you can fix this by editing the employee's
However, there are some less common causes
such as the phone carrier is blocking the
message for some reason. For these types of
issues, it would be best to contact our
Support Team at Support@TeamSense.com
If the employee lost/misplaced phone and they typically get surveys via SMS, there are two options.
1. Through the admin dashboard you can update the employee's notification preference and enter an email for them to receive TeamSense messages via email.
2. If the employee has gotten a new phone, then they can message in through the organization's TeamSense number to update their information. They will need their employee ID to finish the verification if using this method.
If neither of these options works, please contact TeamSense Support and our team will be happy to assist you!
Trouble With the Site?
When you are having issues with the
site, the first fix is to close your browser
completely and reopen TeamSense. This doesn't
always fix the issue, however it is the first
step in resolving any problems.
The second step would be to check
the TeamSense status page. This is very
helpful if there was an issue that caused the
site to be down for any reason. You can find
If you are experiencing any issues
with TeamSense or the TeamSense website that
was not resolved by doing the above, please
contact us at Support@TeamSense.com
We strive to make sure everyone's experience
is seamless, and we would love to hear about
any problems that you may have faced!